Reflection (2/10 - 6/10)
Oh my god!! I have learnt plenty of stuff on this week, lots of information received. To be honest, i feel a bit tired and frustrated in some of the subjects, especially the biochemistry and physics.
A completely newbie in chemistry and physics just like me, find that it is really difficult for me to understand what teachers are talking about. I do need to put more effort on these subjects. Although it is so challengeable for me, but i believe i can come across it.
Besides the academic stuff, Liverpool is a nice city and there are plenty of shops in Liverpool One. I hope i can be more familiar with this city. By the way, the weather in UK are really strange!!
A completely newbie in chemistry and physics just like me, find that it is really difficult for me to understand what teachers are talking about. I do need to put more effort on these subjects. Although it is so challengeable for me, but i believe i can come across it.
Besides the academic stuff, Liverpool is a nice city and there are plenty of shops in Liverpool One. I hope i can be more familiar with this city. By the way, the weather in UK are really strange!!
Comments
Post a Comment