The First Chapter

Hi everyone, my name is Rex. Welcome to my blog! This is my first-time blogging, so I would like to share something that related to me. I come from Hong Kong. I believe some of you may heard this city before. It’s really a nice city. I like watching movies and hanging out with my friends during my spare time. Beside this, I love reading novel as well.

As I mention before, I like watching movie very much, and I particularly like Marvel’s movie! One of my favourite superhero is Spiderman which I think he is super cool! Apart from this, I believe everyone loves listening to music. Tell me if you hate music. I love American pop music, especially Maroon 5’s songs and Chainsmokers’s songs. The melody of their songs is very catchy, that’s why I love it so much!

I have learned English for over 15 years. Although my English is still very poor, I will keep practising because I believe “Practise makes Perfect”. Become a physiotherapist is my dream and target. I hope everyone can fight for their goals and do not give up easily!   
   

Comments